Trip of the Month
QC Trip of the Month Lotto
QC is excited to announce our inaugural Trip of the Month Lotto.
Tickets were sold for $120.00 each and 371 of 400 available tickets were sold. Total prize value is $27,976.76. Winning tickets are returned to the draw, so each ticket can win multiple prizes. The deadline to purchase tickets has now passed.
12 great monthly prizes include:
- Early Bird Draw - $500 travel voucher - Winner - Catherine Auten (Ticket No. 132)
- Nov 2019 - Disneyland, Anaheim, California - $2,698.66 - Winner - Helen Gannitsos (Ticket No. 033)
- Dec 2019 - Las Vegas, Nevada - $1,539.50 - Winner - Scott & Kate Langen (Ticket No. 092)
- Jan 2020 - New York City, New York - $2,207.12 - Winner - Barb Turner (Ticket No. 183)
- Feb 2020 - Barcelona, Spain - $3,390.90 - Winner - Brian & Linda Noe (Ticket No. 336)
- Mar 2020 - Vancouver, British Columbia - $1,898.92 - Winner - Sean Biffin (Ticket No. 383)
- Apr 2020 - Halifax, Nova Scotia - $2,234.12 - Winner - Rick Green (Ticket No. 106)
- May 2020 - Honolulu, Hawaii - $2,470.08 - Winner - Lorraine Senko (Ticket No.082)
- Jun 2020 - Palm Springs, California - $1,821.62 - Winner - Karl Dahle (Ticket No. 229)
- Jul 2020 - Ottawa, Ontario - $1,752.30 - Winner - Lise Nargang (Ticket No. 042)
- Aug 2020 - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - $2,434.00 - Winner - Hugh Dooley (Ticket No. 162)
- Sep 2020 - Montreal, Quebec - $1,667.64 - Winner - Tammy Churko (Ticket No. 309)
- Oct 2020 - Rome, Italy - $3,361.90
Monthly draws will be completed at the QC Facility at 12:00pm on the first Monday of each month starting November 4, 2019. The final draw will be made October 5, 2020. The winner will choose between the monthly vacation package or 75% of the cash value of the package.
A travel voucher will be issued to winners in the amount of the monthly prize. The voucher value can also be used as a credit to apply against any trip the winner wants to take. Destinations shown should be used only as a guideline as packages are tentative and are subject to change due to availability at the time of booking.
To request full rules of play, please contact Josh Hartl at firstname.lastname@example.org.